Monday, December 3, 2012

Before Spinal surgery consider this treatment.


Before spinal surgery for back pain and radiating leg pain consider spinal decompression.
Call (212)645-8151 for appointment in NYC

All to often we have patients that come into our office and it is their last stop before undergoing spinal surgery.
Many times these patients are at their wits end and are frustrated with the treatments they have received.
 Enter Spinal decompression.


This non-surgical treatment has been a fantastic treatment option for patients that have Sciatica due to a herniated disc.
The treatment itself is painless and patients often notice results within the first few visits.

Below  is a recent testimonial from a patient that came into our office after seeing a list of doctors with little results.
After reviewing his MRI and examining the patient we concluded he was an excellent candidate for spinal decompression. the combination of Chiropractic care, deep tissue massage, Physical therapy and Spinal decompression solved his problem.



After suffering from episodes of back pain intermittently over the past decade, I eventually developed chronic pain that just didn't go away. I went to a number of chiropractors,medical doctors and physical therapists with little relief. The only alternative left seemed to be surgery. That seemed drastic, so I did some research on my own for non-surgical alternatives. I came upon spinal decompression, which just made sense to me and was less invasive.


I found Dr. Shoshany, one of the few chiropractors in NYC with advanced decompression equipment. Dr. Shoshany answered my questions and concerns directly in a way that made me feel very comfortable. 
After a just few sessions I began to experience some relief, but to be honest, it wasn't always a straight line. He and his colleagues explained that since my injuries didn't occur in just a few weeks, my healing wasn't going to happen in just a few weeks either. That gave me the reassurance I needed to continue. I'm glad that I stuck with it. A few weeks after completing decompression, while continuing to get regular adjustments, physical therapy and massage, the pain started to subside noticeably, I continue to feel increasingly better. It's not something that happened instantly, and it did take commitment, but I'm extremely happy with my progress
After a just few sessions I began to experience some relief, but to be honest, it wasn't always a straight line. He and his colleagues explained that since my injuries didn't occur in just a few weeks, my healing wasn't going to happen in just a few weeks either. That gave me the reassurance I needed to continue. I'm glad that I stuck with it. A few weeks after completing decompression, while continuing to get regular adjustments, physical therapy and massage, the pain started to subside noticeably, I continue to feel increasingly better. It's not something that happened instantly, and it did take commitment, but I'm extremely happy with my progress

He stressed a holistic approach which required a commitment, not only to decompression, but to chiropractic adjustments and physical therapy. It's worth noting that they have a great loft space in Soho NYC and that their physical and massage therapists are probably the best I've ever encountered. So that made it that much easier to commit.
 Michael.

What makes us different is that we combine all the non-surgical disciplines under one roof.
Chiropractic care, Pain management, Physical therapy, Spinal decompression.
If you are suffering with radiating arm or leg pain, Herniated disc, Sciatica visit www.drshoshany.com

No comments: