Monday, June 30, 2008

Herniated disc NYC

Herniated disc NYC
I wanted to post a recent testimonial from a patient that was told that he needed a back surgery and walked with a cane.
Not every patient is a candidate for spinal decompression and there is a place for back surgery but this should be a last resort. I believe to many patients undergo invasive back surgery without trying less invasive methods like spinal decompression therapy.

Professionalism and Quality Therapy. Posted by DanRivera

I want to thank Dr. Shoshany and his staff for their commitment to excellence. His staff always friendly and smiling are caring, and very professional. They go out their way to make you feel at ease and comfortable. From the moment i walked in i felt at home. I seriously injured my lower back and neck lifting furniture on the job. For years i was bedridden and tasks as simple as tying your laces and going for walks were extremely painful and became impossible. I gained an excessive amount of weight ( went up to 425 pounds from 275 )and my condition only worsened. I was at the lowest i could be in my life and i fell into a deep depression. I didnt want surgery because there was too much of a chance it would get worse or not make a difference. So i researched hard and found an alternative therapy to surgery. I found Dr. Shoshany and the DRX9000 a Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression System....i felt there was a light at the end of the tunnel....finally after 5 years of suffering !! I made an appointment started my treatment and within the first 2 weeks i had no further use for my cane and medication and very important i had lost 35 pounds!! Just being able to walk around again and also get off the medication with all its side affects has helped me achieve my weightloss and also get rid of my depression. My goals and dreams are back and am well on my way to achieving them. I continue my sessions and week by week i get better. Dr. Shoshany has many other machines that are great to use that help rebuild muscle and all that hasnt been used for years during my injury. I feel great and nobody could ever convince me to stop my sessions. So at all costs find a way to get this therapy with Dr. Shoshany, you wont regret it and you will feel like a new person. I say dont worry about the costs cause " long after the feeling of finding something cheaper disappears the feeling of finding quality and experience continues on".

Pros: Professional and quality service, great ambience and very friendly staff
Visit us on the web at www.drshoshany.com

No comments: