Monday, December 10, 2007

What is the Best spinal decompression table?


www.drshoshany.com
What about the DTS table?

Chattanooga DTS system or a.k.a as the DTS is my opinion is an inferior table compared to the DRX 9000 or the Spine-med table. I have been utulizing spinal decompression in my practce for 4 plus years longer than most chiropractors in Manhattan. Several new Chiropractors have added this table to their practice and even are offering the first five visits free. I believe that you get what you pay for and I have made a major investment in my practice and my patients health. Why settle for inexpensive equipment? The Chattanooga table is about $ 8,000 K and the DRX is about $95 K, What table do you want to be treated on? If that is the only table you have access to then it can't hurt you, but if you want top of the line spinal decompression and want to treated on the best then go with the table that has set the benchmark, the DRX 9000. I do not offer free treatments but I do offer a free consultation. If you have an MRI report or better yet the actual film I will review them and give you a second opinion. Call (212) 645-8151 to speak to me directly.
I posted both pictures of the DRX 9000 and the DTX which one looks better to you.

No comments: